Please make sure the following tasks have been taken care of before leaving work. This list is for anyone working a FULL DAY (8-5) or LATE SHIFT (1-6).
Between 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- Put away all pavilion umbrellas
- Empty all garbage cans in pavilion area
- Wipe down and clean off empty tables
- Sweep pavilion ramps, main staircases
- Make sure late shift crew members don’t need assistance with anything else before leaving
Between 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- Make sure all pavilion area badge checker equipment has been stored correctly.
- Quick scan up and down boardwalk for badge checker equipment not put away.
- Broom & Scoop around pavilion and upper deck
- Clean tables again
- Make sure no pavilion area garbages have filled up. Empty all, bring to dumpster
- South End: At 5:30 politely inform all beach patrons on the upper deck that you will be closing in 15 minutes. Return upstairs at 5:45 to inform patrons we are closing and they need to leave. MAKE SURE NO ONE IS UPSTAIRS AND LOCK THE FRONT GATE UPPER DECK. OPEN THE BACK.
- North End: Do not close the upper deck. This will be handled by guards/police.
- Put away ALL crew equipment including brooms, scoopers, the wheelbarrow, and no running cones.