The borough has decided that they want the upper decks left open until the Pool/Pavilion closes at 8:00pm. Please follow this new procedure before leaving at 6:00pm:
- Lock the boardwalk facing gate to the upper deck as normal.
- Unlock and open the pool facing gate at this time so people may exit.
- Guards or the Gate Attendant should lock the pool facing gate at 8pm and make sure the upper deck is clear of people.
- Unlock the boardwalk gate only in the morning as usual. Make sure the pool gate is locked in the AM if it wasn’t at night.
- Leave the upper deck open. Lifeguards or EMTs will lock up at 8pm.